Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-25-2012, 05:04 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
FIle Upload Not Working From Outside The Eclipse
Hello there , i am uploading image from my hard drive to folder located at server side . There is no any problem with my code. It's also working fine in eclipse.But when i export project and place it in Apache Tomcat Webapps folder and run it from there then it is not uploading the file . It's giving error as file "The system cannot find the file specified" "java.io.FileNotFoundException: $ S A $.jpg (The system cannot find the file specified)
But it's working fine in eclipse.What to do please suggest any solution fast to me so that it will run outside eclipse also.
- 03-25-2012, 02:43 PM #2
Re: FIle Upload Not Working From Outside The Eclipse
The path to the file must not point to where the file is located. Either change the path to point to the file or move the file to where the path points.
Print out the value of the file's absolute path to see where the program is looking for the file.If you don't understand my response, don't ignore it, ask a question.
- By bekir in forum Java ServletReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2011, 03:17 PM
- By mudit222 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 04-20-2010, 08:10 PM
- By tommy_725 in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2009, 12:21 AM
- By tommy in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 4Last Post: 06-30-2008, 02:50 PM
- By ShoeNinja in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2007, 11:09 PM