Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-23-2012, 03:43 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
Multi-platform application launcher
I use an application that is multi-platform (Windows, Linux, OSX). I launch multiple copies of this application with different command line parameters. Each has its own window title.
I'd like to write a launcher for this application. I have a couple of questions. What is the best cross-platform way of launching applications from within Java? How can I tell if the application is already running? I can use JNA for Windows to enumerate all open windows looking for the title. What about the other OSes?
- 03-23-2012, 05:15 PM #2
- By atercor in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-29-2010, 03:26 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2007, 08:01 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2007, 03:19 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2007, 11:49 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2007, 11:49 AM