Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 01-24-2008, 02:29 PM #1
How to add a shortcut key from JTextArea
I would like to add action keys like ctrl S for save and etc...
I have no idea how to implement it...
I saw a thread here, button with a keystroke...
But, It uses only a button, with a focus in panel....
Can anyone show me an algorithm or implementation or guide in JTextArea with a shortcut key?
What built-in methods should i use?
Or anything that could help me implement with this one....
- 01-24-2008, 05:50 PM #2
- 01-28-2008, 09:39 AM #3
- By Eranga in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2008, 05:12 AM
- By saytri in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2008, 02:07 AM
- By VipinKeshri in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2007, 10:24 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2007, 05:21 PM
- By ravian in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2007, 11:17 AM