Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-09-2012, 01:40 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
Convert pdf to html, including images
I am developing a mobile application that converts pdf to html. I found PDFBox, which works very well. I obtained the PDF text on one side and the other images.
But I want to go a little further, I need the generated html contains the images in the pdf.
Can it be done with PDFBox? How?
If you know of another free library function to do this, tell me.
Thanks in advance.
- By webcraft in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 07-28-2010, 12:27 PM
- By fiqueudrue in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2009, 10:16 AM
- By MarkWilson in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2008, 12:14 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 10:56 AM
- By leonard in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 05:47 PM