Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-06-2012, 03:01 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
How to create a java application & call it from a PDA via TELNET
My objective is to create a java application that's hosted on a server and called remotely from a PDA using TELNET.
I've created a java application using Eclipse & the jCurses library. Unfortunately, the jCurses API events and listener aren't enough and i wasn't able to achieve my target application functionality.
Can anyone advise a library other than jCurses that can help create a java application that can be called from a PDA via TELNET?
Is AWT an option ?
Thanks in advance for your support,
- 03-06-2012, 03:25 PM #2
- By ahmedbj in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2012, 04:20 PM
- By rcbandit in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2011, 10:10 AM
- By srikant_ in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2009, 07:32 AM
- By devan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2008, 09:21 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2008, 08:57 AM