Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-24-2012, 01:20 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
(SpringSource) Web project --> pom.xml --> Dependency --> ojdbc14 --> ERROR MESSAGE
I am creating a Web project which connects to an oracle database....
I have placed the following dependency into my pom.xml:
And I am getting an error message saying "Missing artifact com.oracle:ojdbc14:jar:10.2.0.2.0"
Despite me locating the repository folder (C:\Users\Folder\.m2\repository\com\oracle\ojdbc14 \10.2.0.2.0) and placing an ojbc14.jar executable file that was not present there before into the 10.2.0.2.0 folder.....I'm still getting the same error message!
What else can I do?
- By Bimz in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2011, 02:01 PM
- By jim01 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-22-2011, 10:10 PM
- By caseta in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2010, 06:38 PM
- By Hamodi18 in forum New To JavaReplies: 15Last Post: 07-11-2010, 04:31 AM