Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-17-2012, 11:08 PM #1
java.awt.geometry - Rotating anImage with AffineTransform
I'm rotating an image with AffineTransform the code basicly looks like:
AffineTransform aff = new AffineTransform(); g2d.drawImage(MyImage, aff, this); // get width and height / 2 to rotate from center of image aff.rotate(.01, MyImage.getWidth() / 2, MyImage.getHeight() / 2);
Let me know if you need more information.
Thank you for reading,
Re: java.awt.geometry - Rotating anImage with AffineTransform
Double post -- closed. Please avoid double posting as was stipulated in the forum rules that you agreed to on joining.
- By CuppaCoffee in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 14Last Post: 01-16-2012, 04:09 AM
- By nnur in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2010, 07:48 PM
- By tones in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2008, 07:24 AM
- By Unome in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2008, 07:35 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.awtReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2008, 10:59 PM