Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-20-2008, 07:07 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Rep Power
How to detect USB device drives & set/remove file attributes
I want to write a program which will detect the drive letter when a usb device is plugged in. i.e., if a usb device is plugged in and the drive letter is "E:", then my program will instantly detect the presense of the device as well as get the drive letter. How's that possible in Java?
Also, I want to set or remove a file attribute (read-only/hidden etc.). How can I do it?
- By barkster in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2008, 08:04 PM
- By pragathi_forum in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2007, 06:46 PM
- By renjan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2007, 03:33 PM
- By Ed in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 04:29 PM