Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: java 1.7.0 update 2 very slow?
- 02-02-2012, 09:40 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
java 1.7.0 update 2 very slow?
Has anyone noticed everything they do in Java is slow after updating from 1.7.0 to 1.7.0_02? I have noted many issue in java - Known Tomcat 6.0 and JDK 1.7.0_02 issues? - Stack Overflow (if I am allowed to post a link). It ranges across everything I do, starting/stopping tomcat, eclipse functionality like opening a file, compiling the workspace, validating projects, anything refreshing like that, etc. I've had to increase the timeouts on server starts and stops (doubling them).
Something must be up?
And I couldn't keep using JDK 1.7.0 because it crashes Eclipse (in Help Contents).
- By Grunker in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 06-22-2011, 04:03 PM
- By markonthego in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2010, 10:55 PM
- By CoderMan in forum Java GamingReplies: 5Last Post: 05-20-2010, 03:55 AM
- By arnelpogs in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2009, 05:00 PM
- By aRTx in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2009, 11:19 AM