Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-24-2012, 06:52 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
import a pb7 certificate in a java keystore
I have a pb7 certificate for an external website which my application tries to connect.
The pb7 certificates contains 4 certificates with their path.
I tried to add the certificate using following command but it exception-
'not an X.509 format'.
keytool -import -alias testCert -keystore C:\test\test.jks -trustcacerts -file C:\ICES\ICESMainCert\testCertificate.p7b -storepass changeit.
is there some problem with the syntax or java keytool does not accepts pb7 format files.
I am using windows server 2008 and Java 1.6.0_27
Also the keystore test.jks does not exists.Will this command create a keystore.Or first i have to create a keystore first.
- By dew1 in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2011, 07:23 AM
- By menzow in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2011, 10:04 AM
- By cjordan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2009, 09:33 PM
- By lc666111 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2008, 08:25 PM
- By Nick15 in forum Java CertificationReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2007, 07:02 AM