Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-24-2012, 09:29 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Rep Power
how to create video from byte array that are coming from network.
please anyone tell me, how to create video from byte array that are coming from network(TCP socket) continously to server. while my client is my android device. and these byte array is the frame that i am sending from my client android mobile camera. how can i manipulate it to create a video.
search on google. and i found the result ffmpeg and Xuggler, what you can suggest me.
Thanks and Regards
- By skon in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2011, 11:55 AM
- By asmitarnd in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2011, 02:05 PM
- By nidhirastogi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2011, 05:54 PM
- By angelicsign in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2010, 06:21 PM
- By aneuryzma in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2008, 01:07 PM