Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-11-2012, 12:09 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
Need some advice. Java protocol TPC Connection for MMORPG.
Hello, Iím in the development of an MMORPG game and as of right now it works good however Iím trying to incorporate networking into it and havenít thought oh how request should be handled. Can someone please shed some light as to how they handle requests for a Server Client connection? How would you handle login requests, player movement, chat logs, everything along those lines.
- 01-11-2012, 12:29 AM #2
- By ronbigman in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2011, 08:58 AM
- By MrNiceGuy in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2010, 05:13 AM
- By john_thomas03 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-27-2010, 07:28 AM
- By Bryant in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2010, 06:26 PM
- By Nicholas Jordan in forum NetworkingReplies: 6Last Post: 12-24-2008, 04:35 AM