Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-11-2008, 02:46 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
Java3D: Clicking and getting coordinates?
(I'm new to Java3D but have about 6 months work experience with Java and 3 years on c# before that...)
I have a complex 3d surface rendered in Java3D. I can navigate through it using keyboard controls. I want to be able to click on a part of the surface and have the local coordinates returned.
I've read through the "Picking" section of Chapter 4 of "Getting Started with the Java 3D API" - but nothing there sounds like what I'm looking for.
- By cruxblack in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-23-2009, 02:00 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2008, 10:55 PM
- By elberral in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2008, 03:38 PM
- By deadman_uk in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-18-2007, 08:32 PM
- By alley in forum Java 2DReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2007, 10:27 PM