Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-29-2011, 11:21 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
LDAP Authentication - How to bind twice
I need to authenticate users against LDAP server.
The issue is that:
I have two pairs of username/password.
One is a default hard-coded pair for initail binding.
And the other is what the user types in the login screen.
Is there a way to create an initail context with the first pair, and then authenticate the second pair?
I searched for some examplaes but couldn't find a way.
It seems that I need to create a subcontext from the initail context, but how can I send the second password?
- By javastuden in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2011, 06:55 AM
- By javin.paul in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2011, 07:25 PM
- By nirasiva in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2011, 09:53 AM
- By ppo in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 06-10-2010, 04:25 AM
- By syntel in forum Java ServletReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2010, 04:12 PM