Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Export excel issue
- 01-10-2008, 04:47 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
Export excel issue
I have application developed in java using struts and hibernate in neatbean IDE.
I have export to excel function (using HSSF POI scratchpad) which export the data and store in local computer.
The excel functionality works fine in my local computer.
But when I upload the same code in Linux server, the excel file is not created and gives error.
I tried to change the file seperator. but it doesnot work
Could you please help me in resolving the issue.
I will be helpful if you resolve my issue.
- By trill in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-24-2011, 06:13 AM
- By diana glz in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2008, 12:01 AM
- By diana glz in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2008, 10:26 PM
- By fernando in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:55 AM
- By gonne in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2007, 03:43 PM