Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-20-2011, 06:25 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
Hi , all
In my project , I am submitting the xml input to the webservices and we are using some rules.
Here some terms are there like XML resolver , XML parser, Rules can anybody pls explain me these terms in details. as well as reffer some good documents teo read .
- 12-21-2011, 05:27 AM #2
Re: XML Parser
XMLResolver is used to resolve external XML resources, such as entities, document type definitions (DTDs), or schemas. It is also used to process include and import elements found in Extensible StyleSheet Language (XSL) style sheets or XML Schema definition language (XSD) schemas.
XMLParser is a software that reads an XML document, identifies all the XML tags and passes the data to the application.
- By Lund01 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-21-2011, 05:50 PM
- By sruti_mohan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2008, 08:23 AM
- By chathu03j in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 01:08 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2007, 09:21 PM
- By samfuerte in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2007, 05:14 PM