Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Maps and Event Handling
- 12-11-2011, 06:43 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
Maps and Event Handling
I want to develop a desktop application in which I want to Use a Map of an area.Area is divided into subareas.When on bringing mouse on its subarea,then that area should be highlighted and displayed in the Zoomed form.
How can i develop such map and do event Handling using Java.
Which part of Java should I use.
Re: Maps and Event Handling
There's no "should" here. This can be done with Swing (which I know best), but other GUI libraries can do this as well.
- By zzpprk in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2009, 10:30 PM
- By kevzspeare in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2009, 08:46 PM
- By java08 in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2009, 07:42 AM
- By darkhorse in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2009, 09:20 AM
- By luisarca in forum Sun Java Wireless ToolkitReplies: 5Last Post: 05-07-2007, 06:05 PM