Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: network auditing with java
- 12-11-2011, 06:08 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
network auditing with java
can any one say that is it possible to make an app with java to audit systems in my network.
i want each and every client details like ip,mac,os,username,installed softwares, and connected node address(L2 address) e.t.c ,who are connected to network.
i am asking this because i am a network/system admisnistrator of my company and i am interested to make this app with java myself.personally i am interested in app development with java....
my result app should be like that from any one pc in the network i must be able to find all the details with out disturbing the client............
if any one can suggest this also welcome....
- By priya deshpande in forum NetworkingReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2012, 04:55 PM
- By Noel Khan in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2011, 08:54 PM
- By lse123 in forum NetworkingReplies: 7Last Post: 05-02-2010, 11:35 PM
- By john1984 in forum NetworkingReplies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2008, 09:22 PM
- By San_Andreas in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2008, 09:42 PM