Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-09-2011, 03:59 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
Passing Strin message from one servlet to another servlet
Is there anyway to send a string message from one servlet to other servlet other than HttpSession.
And the string message includes a genaralised 'employeename' and 'employeeid' i.e based on the employee who login, his employeename and his employee id has to send to another different servlet.
i.e the message has to sent from employee servlet to hrmanager servlet.....
The proble with Httpsession is at a tim only one user has to login to the system, so Httpsession is not suitable
- By karq in forum Java ServletReplies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2010, 10:07 AM
- By praveen_1987 in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2010, 11:30 AM
- By ricky_40 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2010, 07:01 AM
- By saqib15 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2010, 08:20 PM
- By osval in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 03:47 PM