Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-08-2011, 12:51 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
how to view YT vids from a Java app
my program monitors YT (among many things) for new posts from my fav channels.
i want to make a JFrame to show the video, so that i can watch the video from my application instead of having the app open the URL and watch it from my default browser.
so, how do i do that (make the video show up, not new JFrame(), lol)?
Last edited by theChameleon; 12-08-2011 at 12:55 AM.
- By KL70 in forum New To JavaReplies: 16Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:57 PM
- By BluXit in forum JDBCReplies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2010, 08:59 AM
- By lse123 in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2010, 09:09 PM
- By xcallmejudasx in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2008, 09:24 PM
- By sireesha264 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2008, 12:06 PM