Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Issue with logging
- 11-30-2011, 10:50 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
Issue with logging
I am using Crystal Report XI for generating report in my java application. While generating report enormous amount of logs are generated which causes the application down. I found some crystal report jar files responsible for generating these logs which uses org.apache.log4j.Logger. The logs are genearting in the standared out log.
Could you please provide some solution for restricting these logs using java or some other way as i was stucked by this issue.
- By sneha343 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2011, 05:31 PM
- By mlr0911 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2011, 03:43 PM
- By sansana in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2010, 01:56 AM
- By Thirumalt in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2007, 12:37 PM
- By ravian in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2007, 11:22 PM