Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-27-2011, 09:12 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
eclipse java and max msp problem! HELP!!
Hey, this is my first thread. Hope someone can help me out here..
Well this the code. Have a look, specially at the noteplayer.java
So basically, using minim library.... its an output with keyboard and sounds attached to every key when you press a key. What i wanna do is send this sound to max msp and process it through my patch or whatever. Can someone help me out here? Urgent.
/trunk/code/MTPiano/src/ - mtpiano - A multi-touch piano - Google Project Hosting
- 11-28-2011, 02:56 AM #2
Re: eclipse java and max msp problem! HELP!!
If you want anyone to look at your code, post it in the forum.
Remember to use code tags. See: BB Code List - Java Programming Forum
- By userj2ee in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2013, 09:26 AM
- By makpandian in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2011, 07:02 AM
- By drasticthunder in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2010, 07:56 AM
- By SwEeTAcTioN in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2009, 09:52 AM
- By doood123 in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2007, 05:38 AM