Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-26-2011, 09:23 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Pune, India
- Rep Power
Need secure connection with sql server 2005
I am new in ssl certification and all related issues. I have asked by my manager to make secure jdbc connection with database. i don't have signed certificate in sql server 2005 and can not purchase for development enviornment. HAND SHAKING is important in connection. How can i do this, i've already goggled for 3 days for the same. I need:
1. Free or trail version signed certificate for sql server 2005.
2. Installation process in remote and local machine.
I have tried comodo for free certificate but they are not support on local domain/sytem IP address they required public IP and also not provide database certificates.
I don't know whether this is correct way to connect securely or not. Please help on this.
Any help would be appriciated.
- By swati.jyoti in forum NetBeansReplies: 7Last Post: 03-17-2012, 11:46 AM
- By ashin in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 3Last Post: 12-13-2010, 02:42 PM
- By FON in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2010, 08:28 PM
- By NicoleVT2000 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2009, 11:01 PM
- By mgt83 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2007, 05:52 AM