Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-22-2011, 09:55 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
Protocol violation: Unexpected single newline character in chunk size
I need help with resolving an error. I have written a program to fetch data online from a web resource using following libraries:
When I am running the program in Linux environment it is running without any errors but when I run the same program in windows environment, I get the error "org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: Protocol violation: Unexpected single newline character in chunk size".
Detailed error trace is provided in attached text file error_trace.txt
I have been checking for the solutions for this, but could not find any conclusive result. The error seems to be generated from ChunkedInputStream where it is finding \r but no immediate \n after \r.
Any help will be much appreciated.
- By ronbigman in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2011, 08:58 AM
- By mcmb03 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2010, 11:30 PM
- By itextforbk in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2009, 10:19 AM
- By subrahmanyam.adapa in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2009, 02:19 PM
- By aikanaro in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2008, 09:55 PM