Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-21-2011, 07:33 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
Can I limit the memory usage for different web applications under Jetty?
My concerning is to limit the memory usage for different web applications under one Jetty container. Every one knows that the total memory resource for one JVM is limited. If I want to run more than one applications in one Jetty container, the worst case is that one application consumes too many memory resource and does not release them in time so the other ones may encounter OOM exception. How can I limite the memory usage for every application under the Jetty container to prevent such exception?
Or if can I know the memory usage for every one under such case?
- By SteveP in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 06-20-2011, 08:50 PM
- By CuddlyKittens11 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-27-2011, 08:53 PM
- By MuslimCoder in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2010, 07:09 PM
- By Moon_E in forum New To JavaReplies: 20Last Post: 07-09-2010, 11:53 PM
- By lardum in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 06-26-2008, 04:30 AM