Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-16-2011, 10:15 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
Copying from large input stream to byte array
i am getting problem in copying large amount of data from input stream to byte array or to file..
I have data of about 400Mb in my input stream and i need to copy it to an byte array or a file...
i have tried with apache common api..
FileCopyUtils.copyToByteArray() and also tried with IOutils but it takes so much time arounf 12-15 minutes..
can any one help me how can i copy data from input stream to byte array in fast manner..or if there are some API's though which it can be possible then please let me know..
- 11-16-2011, 04:44 PM #2
- By Chinnu55 in forum New To JavaReplies: 15Last Post: 04-12-2011, 03:42 PM
- By bayan in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2010, 05:01 PM
- By HannesV in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2010, 04:56 PM
- By mani_minhaj in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2010, 12:08 PM
- By nupurashi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2009, 07:48 AM