Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-03-2008, 05:18 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
help with PasswordProtector class
MyBank is the client program, written below and it can't be modified; the program must run from the original version of MyBank.
A new class, PasswordProtector, must be written to accompany the class BankAccount and its subclasses SavingsAccount & CheckingAccount.
The PasswordProtector class stores a password and compares it to the password instance field. The user should be given 3 tries to enter a password. The boolean method checkBalance will return true if the user enters the password within 3 tries, false if not.
- 01-03-2008, 05:52 PM #2
Where's your attempt? I thought you said you needed help with a class, not help in terms of actually doing it for you!? Give it a shot, then come back here when you get stuck. Based on the info you've stated, it's pretty laid out for you. So what help do you need?
- By Santoshbk in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2008, 07:04 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2008, 10:03 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2008, 10:01 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2008, 09:59 AM
- By kbyrne in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 01-03-2008, 08:54 AM