Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Direct byte->char encoding
- 11-10-2011, 01:35 AM #1
Direct byte->char encoding
I remember seeing a library somewhere that included a Charset for converting bytes directly into Unicode codepoints. In other words, it produced no multi-byte characters, only codepoints 0-255.
My google-fu is failing me tonight. Anyone know what I'm talking about?Get in the habit of using standard Java naming conventions!
- 11-17-2011, 02:08 AM #2
Re: Direct byte->char encoding
I found what I was thinking of. It was in the section of the JFlex docs where it talks about parsing binaries.Get in the habit of using standard Java naming conventions!
- By kgkamaraj in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2011, 11:32 AM
- By Sotsiak in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2010, 09:24 PM
- By cbr400aero in forum Java 2DReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2010, 11:42 PM
- By arson09 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2010, 05:48 AM
- By ea25 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2010, 02:28 AM