Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-07-2011, 10:48 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
sending JMS messages to different queues than the one sending from
Hi to all,
I am a beginner to JMS programming, and do have some basic "how to's" surrounding the JMS environment. I am using Glassfish Open MQ 4.5 on a Linux machine (Fedora 15 Lovelock).
I now can send messages to a queue and also dequeue them from that queue. What I now want to be able to do is to send a message from Queue 1 and read it from Queue 2.
How do I go about telling the JMS provider to redirect messages in the above mentioned fashion?
Appreciate you help good people.
- By mantas.brasiunas in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 07-04-2012, 05:43 AM
- By hans_dc in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2011, 04:46 PM
- By zzpprk in forum XMLReplies: 17Last Post: 03-02-2011, 02:00 PM
- By Ernie- in forum NetworkingReplies: 7Last Post: 03-28-2009, 07:20 PM
- By java student in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2008, 11:51 AM