Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Files missing from Java cache
- 10-31-2011, 11:55 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
Files missing from Java cache
My problematic application is a Webstart one. I install it on my computer and works fine for hours and suddenly i get this error message:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: input == null!
and my app freezes.
This tells me that the app is looking for an image file and cannot find it. I am 100% sure that this file has been requested before and was found.
The scenario above is a testimonial (accompanied by logs). I cannot reproduce it. But if I rename/delete that image file my app is freezing from the beginning, and I get the same error.
I know that the files needed for the app are stored (in some strange form) in the java cache when the jnlp is installed. So I am thinking that something happens the the java cache while the application runs.
Is there anything tricky about this java cache? Anyone seen this?
I know that this post doesn't really look like a SSCCE one, but there is no code example I could give, as I am almost sure it's not related to the code.
- By maniku in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 05-25-2011, 02:35 AM
- By razorSpirit in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2010, 06:57 PM
- By Stephen Douglas in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-08-2010, 08:48 PM
- By phubaba in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2008, 08:11 PM
- By chlebik in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2008, 12:13 PM