Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-31-2011, 11:37 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
How to increase Memory to java runtime process
I need to increase java memory allocation for some process at runtime.
I've configured it with -Xms 64M and -Xmx 128M but now I need to increase this without a restart of the process.
The enviroment is a SunOs 5.9. Is it possibile at runtime or is there any walkoround?
thanks to everyone,
- By fxRichard in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2009, 04:53 PM
- By karine in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-06-2008, 05:40 PM
- By manibhat in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2008, 07:33 PM
- By murali_java in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2007, 09:03 AM
- By mary in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2007, 06:17 PM