Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Base64 encoding in Java.
- 10-28-2011, 04:53 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
Base64 encoding in Java.
I want to read in the raw data from an image file, encode it using Base64, and save into an XML file. I'm pretty sure reading it in will just be a stream of some kind, and I already have methods for saving into XML format, but where I'm stuck is how to actually perform the base64 encoding. I googled it and found some possible methods, but I'd like to avoid using third party libraries as much as possible, as this project is aimed toward being a marketable product. Is there something within the Java library that can do base64 encoding?
- By skiforfun in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2011, 06:40 PM
- By hardcorebadger in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2011, 08:40 PM
- By onlyabhinav in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2011, 07:44 AM
- By hariharabalan in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2010, 10:27 AM
- By Smirgu in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2010, 11:05 AM