Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java in Concurrency
- 10-03-2011, 08:20 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
Java in Concurrency
Hi all, I'm doing a project on an application which I'm suppose to improve efficiency on it, by running it on multi-core. which means I am suppose to segment the program and run the program in multiple core.
I had tried to implement a matrix multiplication java program, and executing it in threads. However what I'm trying to find out is if I could control the numbers of cores involved in the processor, as I need to do a benchmark of how efficient it would be, by using different numbers of cores for computation.
- By sumukh_death in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2011, 11:20 PM
- By KutaBeach in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2011, 04:21 PM
- By sunde887 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2011, 03:27 AM
- By jkhamler in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 18Last Post: 01-20-2010, 04:40 PM
- By diggitydoggz in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2009, 04:48 AM