Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: value set to list
- 10-02-2011, 12:46 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
value set to list
Hello, I am trying to take a map whose values are sets and a second map which is empty whose values are lists and fill in the second map with the same key/value from the first map and leave the first map untouched. the second map should have all the key thats in the first map but associated with it is a list of all the elements that are in the set.
i have this so far.
public static<K,E> void valuesSetToList (Map<K, Set<E> m1, Map<K, List<E>> m2)
List<List> l = new ArrayList<List>();
can someone help me??
- By jetnor in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 11-04-2011, 09:30 PM
- By Rick99771977 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2011, 05:37 AM
- By nmvictor in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2009, 06:24 PM
- By nmvictor in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2009, 06:48 PM
- By alvations in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:23 PM