Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-28-2011, 07:42 PM #1
Looping over averages in an int array
I need no add an average to ever member in this int array without using about 256 lines of code to replace it. I am adveraging the height of a grid of squares like this:
[a][b][c][d][e] with c being the average of a and e, and b being the average of a and c, and so on. It gets more complicated though:
[f] [g][h][i] [j]
[p][q][r] [s] [t]
[v][w][x][y][z] (don't yell that I missed "u"!)
So h is the average of m and c, and i is the average of c, e, m and o. This has to be done for a 162 grid.
Re: Looping over averages in an int array
I think that I speak for all in wishing you much success in this assignment.
If you get stuck, please show us your code and ask as specific a question as possible, and we'll do our best to help you.
- By mobosecomin in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-17-2010, 09:17 PM
- By DavidEvans in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 04-21-2010, 08:57 PM
- By enzyme in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2009, 05:35 PM
- By Zebra in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2008, 01:51 PM
- By Zebra in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2008, 01:26 PM