Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-16-2011, 12:45 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Bucharest Romania
- Rep Power
struts2 not getting params info when validation fail
I build a app using struts2, and i have a problem with a pretty complex form. The idea is that for initial setup of the form i use preparable in order to prepopulate all controls, but when validation fails i can not get back some params in prepare method using getXX().
I can access that params using getRequest().getParameter("paramName"), but i think there must be a more elegant way to achieve this.
I mention that if the validation not fails i can get all the info from the form with the getter method. This problem appears only when i got a fail validation and the prepare method is called again.
- By kulangotski in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2011, 12:49 PM
- By kosko in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2010, 01:11 PM
- By javastuden in forum Java ServletReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2010, 01:25 PM
- By dixit.ashish in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2010, 09:57 PM
- By h8alfred in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-26-2009, 07:24 AM