Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: glassfish and hibernate
- 09-13-2011, 07:51 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Bucharest Romania
- Rep Power
glassfish and hibernate
i saw that my glassfish server has a number o updated available, and i`ve noticed between them hibernate 3.5. I was wondering why would glassfish use hibernate. Then i have searched a little and i found that glassfish default persistence implementention is toplink, and some guys tried to switch to hibernate.
But again, why ?
Is this a way of remove hibernate jar's from my app and put them on the application server so that every app that runs on glassfish can use them. I already use connection pool managed by glassfish and here i can understand the advantages.
Can someone explain or point me somewhere where i can find some documentation about that ?
- By ashin in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2011, 10:55 AM
- By i4ani in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2010, 10:26 PM
- By ondra in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2010, 02:20 AM
- By ronguilmet in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2009, 10:13 PM
- By Heather in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2007, 04:01 PM