Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Web Crawler for Online Banking
- 09-05-2011, 09:22 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
Web Crawler for Online Banking
I'm looking for a web crawler that will pull banking data from my online HSBC uk bank account. Recently they've introduced a key hob which operates like a standard RSA hob generating a new number every minute.
I know other developers have attempted this in the past using Perl however I was wondering if anyone has made a API for Java.
Looking for an api that connects to the site then prompts the user for the key before collecting the data then returning it to an array.
security is as follows:
key hob id,
Anyone know how I'd start in creating such a tool?
- By nxhoaf in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2011, 04:51 AM
- By Dave IRIS in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2010, 06:08 PM
- By zelot in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2010, 11:42 AM
- By jharishabh7 in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-23-2010, 12:49 PM
- By lokesh0011 in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2010, 10:52 AM