Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: IP Camera
- 08-28-2011, 05:03 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
I do not know if this is the right topic....
Is there an alternative to iSPY software (C#) for Java? Or an C++ library which can be used to make such functionality yourself? I tried JMS but this is to specific and not for IP camera's... I like iSPY but the Visual Studio Express version does not let the source code be manipulated. So to much dependencies with Microsoft products.
The DirectShow interface is also easy....so JMS should do the trick...
Does someone have an idea?
- By nesrine18 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2012, 08:08 PM
- By ilyas in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2010, 07:53 AM
- By Aveekdtt in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2010, 12:52 AM
- By sri_reddy523 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2009, 07:05 AM
- By mrvigneshmca in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2009, 10:46 AM