Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-19-2007, 03:22 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Chichester, West Sussex
- Rep Power
Encryption/Decryption Through AOP
I've been playing around with AspectJ a little recently, applying logging and general application authentication/security through the framework and have been really enjoying myself. (those of you yet to play around with it, go check it out.)
Today I've been looking in to the idea of applying database encyrption and decryption using AOP, placing a bunch of Joinpoints onto my gateway objects and perhaps applying around advice to those objects, interception string arguments in and out of the gateway and parsing them through an encryption class.
Has anyone done any work on this kind of thing and willing to share thier experiance and perhaps any code examples?
- By Echilon in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2009, 11:58 AM
- By Joe2003 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2008, 10:27 AM
- By soul_krasty in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2007, 02:44 PM
- By Ed in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2007, 01:47 AM