Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-19-2007, 03:35 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Rep Power
Reading Binary File and Changing data
1) I have Binary file and also i have the strusture of the file which is in c++.in the file structure 160 fields are there in tht there is a field cocot_ind=0 which type of short.
2) That binary file(with .DAT extension) is coming from one application. I need to write a utility program which reads that binary file and change the value of cocot_ind=1
and write it to another binary file.
can anyone please help me on this.
Thanks in advance.
- 12-21-2007, 11:10 AM #2
- By janakiram.attuluri in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2008, 11:47 AM
- By jkurth in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2007, 08:30 AM
- By ramachandran in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2007, 07:22 AM
- By bluekswing in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2007, 12:19 AM
- By jdepue in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2007, 04:58 AM