Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-01-2011, 11:50 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
Security on Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1
I have configured my Glassfish server with security (SSL/TLS enabled) and client authentication enabled on http listener port 8181.
My Glassfish version: Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1 Patch02 (9.1_02 Patch08) (build b02-p02)
The http listener 8080 is also security enabled (with client authentication disabled).
When I deploy the web service application with context - https://<xys>:8181/<abc> on to the server, this get redirected and accessed on https://<xyz>:8080/<abc>
Any suggestions please?
Thanks in advance
- By darrens in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2011, 07:51 PM
- By gedas in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 06-28-2011, 02:51 PM
- By vahini in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2011, 10:25 AM
- By hemant_metalia in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2011, 12:37 PM
- By sathishscjp in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2009, 03:51 AM