Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-24-2011, 09:02 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
PrintJobListener Always Returns "printJobNoMoreEvents"
In my Java application I send some text to be printed and I want to get the status of the job afterwards. I used the example in Determining When a Print Job Has Finished | Example Depot , however I always get the status "printJobNoMoreEvents" either the print operation has succeeded or not. I used OKI dot printer, HP laser printer and EPSON TM-U295 , but the results is the same for all of them.
By the way, I observe that Windows gets the status of the job correctly, namely it gives the error status if the job is not printed properly. Therefore I guess it may be something related with PrintJobListener interface. What shouls I do?
Thanks in advance.
- 06-24-2011, 04:12 PM #2
Crossposted: PrintJobListener Always Returns printJobNoMoreEvents
- By Cod in forum New To JavaReplies: 36Last Post: 02-27-2011, 06:43 AM
- By mlibot in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2010, 09:20 AM
- By DD70 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 08-12-2009, 11:22 PM
- By soc86 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2009, 06:56 PM
- By lse123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 07:35 AM