Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-22-2011, 08:24 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
Running commands in cygwin(aspell) through java
I basically have this requirement where I need to run aspell commands in cygwin through java for a spell check. So what I need to do is run the aspell commands and have the list of suggestions to be generated as an XML file. Can you let me know how do I go about with this.
Last edited by nikhidas; 06-22-2011 at 11:00 PM.
- By leoanto in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2011, 03:57 PM
- By ZebraIzToronto in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2011, 05:51 AM
- By strictlydivine.elite in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2010, 09:55 AM
- By Sanjay Dwivedi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2009, 01:03 PM
- By postaholic066 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2008, 03:47 PM