Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-02-2011, 05:12 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
JNI : How to resolve dll external library dependency
My native code use "sqlite3.lib" and perform certain data operations. I have generated the dll for the same using Visual studio appropriately.
I'm able to build the dll file properly. But, when used along with my java project (A bundle), I get the following error:
*Bundle Exception: Bundle Start failed*
*java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: D:\Knopflerfish_3.0\K_3.0\osgi\fwdir\bs\27\jar0\Db NativeInterface.dll: Can't find dependent libraries*
I'm using knopflerfish OSGi framework. I'm also very sure the java is able to locate my dll file, but further it is not able to resolve the dependecy of this dll with sqlite3.lib.
Please guide me with solutions if any.
Thanks in advance.
- By jperson in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2011, 09:25 AM
- By dragonmage in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2010, 08:10 AM
- By a13w in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2009, 04:23 PM
- By SIAS87 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2009, 04:12 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2007, 04:34 PM