Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-28-2011, 09:07 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
Video Capturing Problem from JMStudio
Hey friends hello......
I have to make an application to capture and save videos from webcam, i have learned somethnig about jmf and want to start coding..
But problems comes before i start, i installed jmf, set all the path and Classpaths as given in its README file, restarts PC and to take as a demo i stated the JMStudio.......
Problem starts now and JMStudio shows me a message that "Capture device cannot be initiliazed", now after somtime i restarted the PC start JMStudio again now this it doesn't show me that error message, instead it goes in like a deadlock state and its panel goes blank white color and it is not showing me any capture....... :(
What can i do now??? Please Please suggest me, help me, guide me........
- By Shurukan in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2011, 12:01 PM
- By a_p2011 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2011, 12:07 AM
- By TeamDev in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2010, 03:56 PM
- By happyday in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2008, 12:03 PM
- By russ2620 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2008, 04:49 PM