Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-27-2011, 06:12 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
Numerous Problems On JTables, FileIO and JLists
[Ask for code if you feel it would be helpful]
I am making a hockey program that keeps track of scores. This is for my school and in my school we have houses which have teams. Hockey is one of them. I want to be able to read how many points a team has from a file and then put that information into a JTable.
I have set up the procedure to make a game but I want to be able to save the JFrames from the games. I want to be able to save the JFrames and then make the JFrames show up on a JList where I can select and then open them.
I need to transfer JList data from one class to another and then display the data as one column in a JTable.
- By loopsnhoops in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2011, 01:19 AM
- By Joe Pilling in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2010, 05:26 PM
- By Red727 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2010, 01:39 AM
- By seandingobat in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-28-2008, 02:33 PM
- By rlzyoner in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2008, 11:41 PM