Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-18-2011, 11:37 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
Discrepancy in timestamp between unix and java client timelog.
I am using an application where I am getting 2 log files.
One log file is generated which prints the timestamp using "c" language code.
Another prints the timestamp using following java function:
public static String getCurrentTimeStamp()
SimpleDateFormat simpledateformat = new SimpleDateFormat("yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss.SSS");
Date date = new Date();
String s = simpledateformat.format(date);
The issue is there is a difference of around 90 seconds between both the time.
"c" Log --> Request Sent to java Client : Tue May 18 10:57:30:326
Java Log -->Request Recevived by Java CLIENT : [2011-05-18 10:59:00.303]
Though it is sure that the requests received by java client in just 15-20 miliseconds but still it is showing a time difference of around 90 seconds between both the log.
Is anyone having any idea of experiencing such behaviour.
- By mpavithra in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2010, 08:59 AM
- By sm123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2010, 12:28 PM
- By diegofsza in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2009, 11:40 PM
- By nn12 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2008, 03:42 PM
- By dowell in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2008, 07:26 AM