Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Showing normal text on screen
- 05-18-2011, 11:03 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
Showing normal text on screen
I want to see show text on screen. Tesxtfield and Textare is notideal for me, even if I set enabled false they seem like edit areas (as they are) and JLabel does not solve my problem because it can not show whole txt files.
all I want to show some text on the screen (from a txt or rtf file) such as a Html page or PDF file, and user just see text on screen, not an text area wiht borders.
- 05-18-2011, 11:29 AM #2
- By Glovergg in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2010, 08:25 AM
- By Meta in forum New To JavaReplies: 15Last Post: 05-03-2010, 10:20 AM
- By harshalforu in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2010, 02:02 PM
- By alexsb92 in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 03-28-2010, 09:08 PM
- By GuyFawkes in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 05-05-2008, 10:19 AM