Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-05-2011, 06:50 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
Problem regarding debug with TOMCAT using jdb.
I am trying to debug my web application in tomcat using jdb command line.
How to use break point here?
I started the tomcat in debug mode using
Added jdb with tomcat.
jdb -connect com.sun.jdi.SocketAttach:port=8000
Now when i try to add breakpoint is is giving me message as.
>stop in soap.AttachmentsHandler
Deferring breakpoint soap.AttachmentsHandler.
It will be set after the class is loaded.
And any request coming in tomcat is not allowing me to stop here :confused::confused:
Please help me in this issue :confused:
- By mindblaster in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2011, 12:16 AM
- By munish in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2009, 11:49 AM
- By CJSLMAN in forum New To JavaReplies: 60Last Post: 07-04-2009, 10:28 AM
- By osval in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2007, 08:13 PM
- By Peter in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2007, 10:43 AM